High season: € 1.275,– * per week From 1 July to 1th September & 15th December to 15th January
Low season: € 945,– * per week
* excluding 10% government tax.
- Mentioned prices apply to an occupancy rate of 2 persons. For each additional person € 45,– will be charged per week. (max persons 10)
- Down payment: 30% upon booking/reservation (non refundable).
- Remainder of the payment has to be paid 6 weeks before arrival at Loka Residence. A deposit of € 300 will be collected from you on arrival and returned to you on your departure (or if prepaid no later than 2 weeks after your return), after subtraction of damages and excess energy use if applicable.
- You will receive a reservation letter, a certificate of deposit and departure letter with proof of final payment.
- Upon arrival you will be welcomed by our staff. They will prepare a welcome meal for you. We also provide you with a welcome basket to survive the first day. Food and drinks for the following days can be arranged with the household staff.
In the rental fee is included:
- Staff: gardener / housekeeping / security guard
- Energy costs to a maximum of € 50, – per booking for 2 people per week, with 3 persons € 60, – for 4 people € 70, -, etc. In normal use, this is more than sufficient. The meter readings are recorded on arrival and departure.
- Towels, pool towels and bedding
- Tourist tax
- Welcome basket to survive the first day
- Welcome diner
- End cleaning
- Free Wifi
- Meals (prepared by our staff)
- Transportation during your stay
- Costs for personnel on call (such as driver and masseuse)
- Transfer to and from the airport: we can arrange a taxi for you in advance at your request. Costs are about € 50,–/ € 60,– single fare in a taxi for 4 people. The journey takes about 2.5/3 hours.
- Please take care of an annulment and/or travel insurance.
- For a holiday on Bali you may need a visa. These can usually be obtained at Denpasar Airport for approx. € 25,–. You have to have a travel document that is valid for at least 6 months. If you want to stay longer than 30 days on Bali/Indonesia, you will need a visa that can be obtained at the Indonesian Embassy.
- The staff: The staff will happily take care of all kinds of jobs for you. From cleaning the pool, maintaining the garden, guarding the house at night, washing your clothes and all domestic chores like preparing your meals. They work 6 days per week, 8 hours per day.
Interested? CLICK HERE!